Roofing and Flooring
CentiMark Corporation, is North America’s largest commercial self-performing roofing and flooring contractor. Each office has dedicated crews who are highly trained and experienced in the installation and service of polished concrete flooring, coating systems along with concrete floor repair and maintenance programs. Additionally, CentiMark works to provide retailers with peace of mind by being a resource for all roofing, flooring and servicing needs. Whether you are looking for repairs, maintenance or replacements, CentiMark is here to help. All work is done by experienced crews who are trained on the specific solution and all of the safety protocols associated with your roofing or flooring systems.
"CentiMark, the preferred roofing vendor for SAVINGSource, has been great to work with. They continuously followed-up with me regarding the progress of the project. The crew worked efficiently and professionally all while business as usual was conducted below. The project consisted of a new roof on over 8,800 square feet. After removing the existing membrane, CentiMark crews applied an Polyisocyanurate insulation cover board and secured the 45 mil reinforced TPO membrane via Rhinobond method. We also received a 15 year CentiMark warranty on workmanship and materials!"
– Tim Haight, Merrill Ace Hardware
- Single Point of Contact – A National Account Manager can coordinate all your roofing and flooring needs nationwide.
- 24/7 Customer Service.
- Coverage – With over 85 offices across North America, you have exceptional nationwide coverage. This means quicker response times, a local point of contact and customer service available to you any time.
- Experienced Crews – Roof repairs, roof replacements, roof services, polished concrete flooring, coating systems and floor repair are completed by our dedicated and experienced CentiMark crews.
- Unparalleled Safety – Providing you with the latest safety products and advancements to protect your building, the people inside it and our crews is our priority. CentiMark’s Incident Rates are lower than the industry average – 1.62 CentiMark vs 4.8 average.
- Cost Savings – Receive negotiated discounts on material.
- Centralization of Your Data – All your important data is housed online to provide you 24/7 access to project details, photos and account information.
- Custom specifications for desired uniform appearance.
- Priority Scheduling – Receive the benefit from priority scheduling for your flooring projects.
- Additional Warranties for Flooring – Single Source Gloss and Dust Proof Warranties covering all materials, labor and tools.
- Full roof inspection services – We follow a checklist of over 50 items relating to your roof system while providing you with photos and written documentation of our findings.
- Flooring Inspections – Routine inspections and evaluations will help identify the current condition of your floors and exterior surfaces, identify any problem areas in need of repairs or maintenance to keep your surfaces safe and lasting longer.
- Preventative maintenance programs – Preventative maintenance is routine, professional upkeep that will help eliminate premature roof damage and extend the life of your roof.
- Asset alert programs – A comprehensive roof analysis that identifies areas of high risk, providing objective criteria to maximize your budget.
- Roof repairs – If you’re experiencing leaks, water damage or minor deterioration to your roof, we’ll come out to make repairs while ensuring that there is minimal disruption to your regular business operations.
- Roof replacement – We specialize in the replacement and installation of all major roof systems.
- Safety inspections and accessories – We provide site-specific safety plans, external safety accessories for your roof and OSHA compliant safety inspections to keep your employees and customers as safe as possible.
- Traffic solutions – We provide a variety of pavement coatings that can help keep your parking lots, sidewalks and other exterior surfaces all aesthetically pleasing and safe as possible.
- DIY flooring products – Our full line of do-it-yourself maintenance products on our online shop (link to shop) is specially formulated for the ongoing maintenance of your floors.
- Commercial floor installation – We specialize in the installation of all major floor systems, from polished concrete and urethane to decorative broadcasts and floor coatings.
- Commercial floor repairs – Our experienced crews can help with the patching, repairing and resurfacing of your floors to keep your employees and customers safe.